Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day Two with PS 3

Finally got hold of the game "Need For Speed" for PS 3. Started playing the game for a while and in no time I was addicted to it. The thrill of playing this game compares to nothing else. Crossed a couple of level before it was time for Bed.

Once finished I had the big question again in front of me, Should I really buy a PS 3??? After analyzing all the pro's and con's I decided not to buy one. I do agree its a great gadget to have but I guess I am not such a gaming person after all. I like playing only a couple of games but investing a huge amount (~25K) for that was not worth it.

Will be returning back the PS 3 to its owner in a day or two. It was a wise decision to try it first than blindly buying it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post