Friday, January 21, 2011

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Confessions of a Shopaholic : 2009

Saw this movie yesterday. It was coming in Star Movies and I felt it was interesting, As we all know, watching a movie on TV channel sucks. All those hundreds of adds makes you go mad. So I went to my movies collection to see if I already have the movie. Walla :) I did have the movie with me. So I copied on to the pen drive and started watching it on my TV.


In the main lead are Isla Fisher, Hugh Dancy, Krysten Ritter.  The whole story revolves around Isla Fisher, she plays the role of the shopaholic girl who loves to shop, who feels the world is better when she shops. She miss uses her credit card and goes on a shopping spear which will end in a huge credit card bill. Krysten Ritte plays the role of her best friend and Hugh Dancy plays the role of her boss and her love interest in the movie.

She gets a job as a journalist and strating writting columlns in one of a famous, well known magazine. Interestingly the topic she chooses to write is actually opposite to what she is in her real life. She keeps her identity a secret and gives herself a name "The Girl in the green Scarf"...

Her writings in the magazine is soon a hit and she is a over night star. Problem starts when the credit card debt agency starts bugging her to pay back her dues. Finally the climax is all about how she sorts out her love life, her career and most importantly the theme of the movie: her shopping habit.

It was an entertaining movie. One for the evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post