Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day one with PS 3



No, I did not buy one yet.Well I did wanted to buy one from long time, but before I could invest such a large amount (25-30 thousand including all accessories and some games) I thought I could first try it out so that if I really like it then I would go for it.

Luckily for me, my friend Jagadish Reddy has one and so I decided to borow it from him and use it for a couple of days and then come to a desision if I want to buy one or not.

Yesterday I got hold of it at 10 in the night. Just like a young kid who has just received a new toy I was all exited to set it up and start using it. The set-up was simple, just a couple of wires and you are ready.

By the way, The hardware i was using was a LG LED HD TV, Sony PlayStation 40 GB (Updated to the latest software version). The games that I had at my hand was Mortal Combat and some war game. They was also Need For Speed but for my bad luck the box was empty.

So far after playing the games that i had, I wasn't so very impressed with the whole experience. May be I expected a lot more. Or may be I am not really a person who is into games (It could be just a fascination to pocess  a cool toy), Well let me not come to a conclusion so soon. After playing for a couple of hours I was under the feeling that these games can be played in the same way on a computer too. So why invest such a huge money.

I still need to play my all time favorite game, The Need For Speed. May be I will decide tomorrow or day after that should I really buy one or rather invest on a bigger monitor for my existing computer and play the same games on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post